Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Dollar Breakfasts and Free Coffee

I may have not gone totally healthy this morning, but I went thrifty. For $2 plus tax I had a Del Taco Break-Feast Deal, which included two egg and cheese burritos, and a bag of hash browns.

Sure, I could have packed my oatmeal this morning for work and gone all healthy and even more thrifty, but man does not live on common sense alone! Which reminds me of another post...me being the pleasure seeker extraordinaire and all.

Free 'Holiday Drinks'

Don't know if you have one nearby, but today (Tuesday, Nov. 11), Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf stores will serve free 12-ounce "holiday drinks" from 5 to 8 p.m. As my good friends at the LA Times mentioned: "Think Holiday Blend coffees, Peppermint Ice Blendeds and Winter Dream Tea."

To find a store near you go to the company's website.

Online Health Stores

Try MyConsumerGuide's Health & Wellness catalog page for a one-stop resource for a lot of healthy bargains. MyConsumerGuide is your personal guide to online shopping!

DIGG!

No comments: